If your A&M Club or Aggie Mothers’ Club participates in our Hosting program, and you are an authorized web contact: You may request additional @AggieNetwork.com emails (Google Accounts) for your club’s officers. Here is the process:
- Save EmailRequest.csv to your computer. We recommend saving this file with your club’s name when you do.
- Open the CSV file in Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet editor application.
- Starting with the second row of the sheet, replace the placeholder text with the information requested.
- Your club’s name goes under first name.
- The officer position goes under last name.
- The desired email address, goes under Email – and be sure to include @AggieNetwork.com at the end.
- Provide a random password for the account that won’t be easily guessed.
- The other available fields in the CSV should be disregarded.
- Please ensure each email you request is correctly spelled.
- Save and email the CSV file to hosting@AggieNetwork.com for us to process.
- We will validate your request, and then create your email accounts. This could take a few days.
Note: We may need to adjust the requested emails addresses, as necessary.