If your A&M Club or Aggie Mothers’ Club participates in our Hosting program, and you are an authorized web contact: You may request additional @AggieNetwork.com emails (Google Accounts) for your club’s officers. Here is the process:
- Save EmailRequest.csv to your computer. We recommend renaming the file so it includes your club’s name (e.g. SampleClubEmailRequest.csv).
- Open the .csv file you saved with Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet editor application.
- For the second row and every subsequent row, provide values for each column as follows:
- Under First Name, provide your club’s name.
- Under Last Name, provide the officer’s position.
- Under Email Address, provide the complete email address you are requesting, including @aggienetwork.com.
- Be sure the email is correctly spelled.
- Under Password, provide at least an 8 character password that cannot be easily guessed.
- Your file should look like the example below after you are finished editing:
- When saving your changes: Please make sure the file stays in .csv format. Do not use .xls, .xlsx, or another format.
- Email the .csv file to hosting@AggieNetwork.com for us to process.
- We will validate your request, and then create the email accounts for you. This could take a few days.
Note: We may need to adjust the requested emails addresses, as necessary.