If your affiliated organization (A&M Club, Aggie Mothers’ Club, or Constituent Network) participates in our Hosting program, and you are an authorized web contact: You may request additional @AggieNetwork.com emails (Google Accounts) for your club’s officers. Here is the process:
- Save EmailRequest.csv to your computer. Rename the file, so it includes your affiliated organization’s name (e.g., SampleClubEmailRequest.csv).
- Open the .csv file you saved with Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet editor application.
- For the second row and every subsequent row, provide values for each column as follows:
- Under First Name, provide your affiliated organization’s name (do not abbreviate), for example, Sample County A&M Club or Sample County Aggie Moms.
- Under Last Name, provide the officer’s position.
- Under Email Address, provide the complete email address you are requesting, including @aggienetwork.com.
- Be sure the email is correctly spelled.
- Under Password, provide a password consisting of at least 8 characters that are difficult to guess.
- Keep the Recovery Email, and Recovery Phone columns empty.
- Your file should be similar to the example below after you finish editing:
- When saving your changes: Please make sure the file stays in .csv format. Do not use .xls, .xlsx, or another format.
- Email the .csv file to hosting@AggieNetwork.com for us to process.
- We will validate your request and then create the email accounts for you. This process could take a few days.
Note: We may need to adjust the requested email addresses as necessary.